logo

bangla

banner

‘Salman gets death threat’     

NewsWorld365 NewsWorld365 , February 24, 2016
Salman-Khan

Newsworld desk:

Salman-KhanIndian police are trying to track down an unknown person who alerted them of possible threats to eliminate Bollywood superstar Salman Khan last week, an official said on Tuesday, reports IANSlive.

The first call was received by the police control room on 16 February followed by another call the next day.

It is not confirmed whether there is one or more than one person involved in the threat call as the anonymous caller claimed to have overheard some persons who were plotting to harm the Bollywood actor.

The calls were soon traced to PCOs in south Mumbai’s Marine Lines and suburban Malad.

Though the police have not yet taken cognizance of the matter or lodged any complaint, they are attempting to trace out the caller by checking CCTVs installed in those areas for further investigations, the official said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


× 9 = seventy two

NewsWorld365 Information

Editor-in-Chief: Jaglul Alam Phone: 410-330-1431
Editor: Ahmed Musa Email: editor@newsworld365.com
News Editor: Krishno Kumer Sharma Email: newsed@newsworld365.com
Dhaka Office: 01719400992
Email: nworld365@gmail.com
Business Executive: Sanjit Ghosh Email: accounts@newsworld365.com
Public Relations: Ali Akbar Email: news@newsworld365.com
Immigration Inquiries: nworld365@gmail.com
Office: 33-29 13th Street, Long Island City, NY 11106