logo

bangla

banner

Market fire kills 1 in Dhaka     

NewsWorld365 NewsWorld365 , February 24, 2016
fire

Newsworld desk:

A young man died from suffocation and three others fell sick as a fire broke out at a room beside the vegetable market in Dhaka’s New Market area early Wednesday, reports news agency UNB.

Atiqul Haque Chowdhury, inspector of Fire Service Control Room, said the fire originated from a burning mosquito coil at the room beside the vegetable market around 1:42 am when the four people were asleep.

On information, two fire-fighting units rushed in and doused the blaze around 2:30 am.

The fire service men rescued the four from the room.

Later, they were rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital where doctors declared Amjad,21, dead.

Amjad died of suffocation due to the fire, said Inspector Mojammel Hossain, in-charge of DMCH police camp.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


9 + four =

NewsWorld365 Information

Editor-in-Chief: Jaglul Alam Phone: 410-330-1431
Editor: Ahmed Musa Email: editor@newsworld365.com
News Editor: Krishno Kumer Sharma Email: newsed@newsworld365.com
Dhaka Office: 01719400992
Email: nworld365@gmail.com
Business Executive: Sanjit Ghosh Email: accounts@newsworld365.com
Public Relations: Ali Akbar Email: news@newsworld365.com
Immigration Inquiries: nworld365@gmail.com
Office: 33-29 13th Street, Long Island City, NY 11106